Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life

sometimes
i wonder why God let me fall in love
if he is not meant to be wih me
becoz
at the end there will be a heart that hurts
people that cry
and we have to start a new chapter in life
whether we like it or not
to take a new step and never look back

but then i realized
better have than never
at least
i have the chance to feel love and be loved
and i thank God
because
he let me fall in love with such a good person
even there is an end
but
the memory that i have will always continue remain in my life

life is unpredictable
sometimes
we thought we know everything
but the fact is we never knew
i've failed and success in my life
and
i'm thankful for all of that
because i believed
in everything that ever happen
there's a reason and miracle behind of it

and this is what i called LIFE...

No comments: